Coronavirus update 28 March
In line with the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) guidelines, the Church and Centre and now closed to the public until further notice.
We have closed our parish office but if you have any URGENT queries for Church or Centre, then please email our firstname.lastname@example.org who will do her best to help you.
If you need to TALK to someone URGENTLY about a Church event, then our Rector Rona (572207, email@example.com), or our Churchwarden Helen (846574) would be glad to help. However if it is not an immediate need then please use the email address above which is being manned.
What is happening at St Johns?
We have moved online. We have started St Johns at Home which includes communion services, morning and evening prayer and lent reflections, please check out the links on our St johns at Home page to join us.
All bookings at the centre are now cancelled until further notice.
What can I do?
- Let us know if you need any help or are struggling during this coronavirus outbreak.
You are not alone. We have a team of people offering support and they are being coordinated by Rosanne Bond (579462) and Helen Chambers (846574).
- Volunteer your help, contact Rosanne Bond (579462) and Helen Chambers (846574) if you might be able to help.
- Join our newsletter for more updates about the church and wider community.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook and website for other updates.
- Look at our St Johns at Home page to join in our services.